Maths Quiz Questions and Answers[For Free 2020]
Quiz Questions are a very good way to learn things faster. Mathematics is very close and useful to our lives which are the study of basic numbers, quantity, and space. So Let’s See simple Mathematics Quiz questions here.
01. Who is the father of mathematics?
- Greek mathematician Archimedes
- Archimedes, who excelled in mathematics in world history, is credited as the “father of the Mathematics”.In conclusion, he is considered as a leading scientist and invented lots of innovations for the world in 288 BC and 212 BC period.
02. Who invented math?
- Pythagoreans were beginning the systematic study of mathematics in the 6th century BC with the Ancient Greeks. For example, the axiological approach of mathematics presented in around 300 BC is still value today, and it involves definition, axiom, theorem, and proof.
03. Who is the god of mathematics?
- The ancient Greeks believed that Horus was the god of mathematics.
04. Who is a famous math person?
- Albert Einstein
- Albert Einstein is Famous more than other mathematicians.
05. Who is the No 1 mathematician of the world?
- Carl Friedrich Gauss in Germany
- Because he has discovered the basic theories of mathematics and the arithmetic theory that the computer needs most. as a result, he has published ”Arithmetical Investigations” book about number theory.
06. Is 0 an even or odd number?
- Zero  is even number.
- For example, if you divided 11 by 2, the outcome is 5.5. it is not an integer. So 11 classifying as an odd number. Likewise, let’s solve 0 the same method as any other integer. When 0 is divided by 2, the resulting outcome is 0. It is an integer. So number O classified as an even number.
07. Is zero real or imaginary?
- Zero is considered to be both real and imaginary.
- The numbers we use in mathematics are real numbers. for instance, we can get decimal numbers, positive numbers, negative numbers, Fraction numbers, etc.
- According to the mathematics rules, when multiplying any number by itself always result is positive (-4) * (-4) = 16) or Zero. But in imaginary numbers, we imagine that a negative number can be obtained after squared. i = √-1 and i² =( -1)
- To sum up, Zero (0) is a number and it is considered to be both imaginary and real.
08. Is math a language?
- When analyzing the form of a language, it must have a vocabulary, a grammar, a phrase, and people who use and understand it. Mathematics proves this definition of a language
- So mathematics is considered as a universal language
09. What are the four operations of moths?
- addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- These are the basic mathematics operations and We can solve any math problem using these operations.
10. Is 1 a prime number?
- not prime.
- The prime numbers are positives integers which greater than 1 and they are divided by 1 and itself. So it should be Dividing only by itself or number 1. For example, we can get the number 2,3,5,7,… etc. however, Number 1 has only one positive divisor (1 itself). So it is not a prime number.